CoreCreation offers Yoga Vinyasa classes varying from gentle to moderate intensity. Each class offers posture and physical alignment, relaxation, meditation, and breathing. In-Studio classes host a maximum of 4* students (* maximum 2 students during COVID-19 protocols) providing you with a personalized experience in a silent space to retreat and come back to yourself.
What does ‘Om’ mean?
Om is a mantra, or vibration, that is traditionally chanted at the beginning and end of yoga sessions. It is said to be the sound of the universe. Somehow the ancient yogis knew what scientists today are telling us—that the entire universe is moving. Nothing is ever solid or still. Everything that exists pulsates, creating a rhythmic vibration that the ancient yogis acknowledged with the sound of Om. We may not always be aware of this sound in our daily lives, but we can hear it in the rustling of the autumn leaves, the waves on the shore, the inside of a seashell. Chanting Om allows us to recognize our experience as a reflection of how the whole universe moves—the setting sun, the rising moon, the ebb and flow of the tides, the beating of our hearts.
- All Classes will be limited to 2 people with 6 feet of space around each person.
- Pre-book Online only, No Drop-ins.
- Registration closes 1 hour before class starts and (for now) booking opens up every 10 days for the next week.
- Pre-set mat locations are marked on the floor of the yoga studio.
- The studio will open and close 15 minutes before and after each class.
- Arrive at least 3-5 minutes before class starts, class will begin exactly on time, with no last-minute entry.
- IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OR YOU ARE COUGHING, SNEEZING OR HAVE A FEVER, STAY HOME.
When You Arrive:
- Head straight into the yoga room when you arrive, no lingering in the lobby to chat.
- Change room and showers are CLOSED. Please arrive ready for class.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the studio – We provide a sanitization station for your use.
- Wear a mask AT ALL TIMES, except on your yoga mat. The teacher will be as well.
- Feel free to bring a pair of CLEAN INDOOR-USE ONLY flip flops if you feel you need them.
Bring Everything You Need: Rentals are suspended until further notice.
- Bring your own: Mat/ Towel / Water / All the things you need. (Don’t forget the bag to bring them home in).
- No mat or towel rentals.
Cleaning and Disinfecting: Thorough + Additional cleaning of the space!
- Before and after classes, every single surface will be thoroughly disinfected with our medical-grade cleaner/disinfectant.
- Hand sanitization stations are within the studio.
- Disinfectant sprays and disposable wipes will be available if needed for use after class.
|Yoga (Virtual)||Zoom Yoga Class||60 minutes||$15 drop-in; Package options: 10 classes $79; 25 classes $125 and 50 classes $199||Payment due at checkout|
|Yoga||Private||60 minutes||$20 drop-in; Package options: 12 classes $179||Payment due at checkout|